LAMH Recycle Ltd is a large Motherwell Based Social Enterprise with charitable status
which provides workplace opportunities within a supportive environment for individuals who are long-term unemployed generally through long-standing health issues, family/personal circumstances and/or no previous or recent work history
A Social Enterprise can be defined as:
“a business operating in a commercial environment but with primarily social objectives with surpluses principally
reinvested for that purpose rather than being driven by the need to maximize profit for share holders and owners
PC Sales and Services
- Wide range of new and refurbished PC systems, parts and peripherals. PC Systems starting from £60 with a 1 year warranty on all refurbished systems.
- PC Repairs, Full service backup, upgrades, virus spyware removal, health checks.
- Contact us for full stock list (email@example.com)
- Home delivery available
- Free service within Lanarkshire for business, cafes, pubs, clubs, charities, groups and organisations. Regular or flexible uplifts.
- Bags and bins are provided free of charge.
IT Training Courses
- Flexible IT training courses tailored to your requirements delivered in our dedicated training suite.
- Popular PC Build and Keep course: learn to identify, build and configure a PC then take it home.
LAMH Recycle is a social enterprise with charitable status providing training and employment opportunities within a supportive work environment for people experiencing mental ill health and other disadvantaged groups since 1999.
Can Recycling, our first operation, was established in 1999 as therapeutic work for our volunteers. PC Recycling and Sales was then launched in 2002 as a partner to the can service and quickly became our main business activity.