LAMH Recycle Ltd is a thriving social firm based in Motherwell specialising in a recycling and refurbishment service for redundant IT, network and communications equipment.
- Fully licensed by the Scottish Environment Protection Agency (WML/W/220105) covering the Scottish Central Belt and beyond.
- All quantities accepted- large or small. Full data security: Drives wiped to US DOD standards and/or destroyed for recycling.
- All materials either reused or recycled, therefore NO MATERIAL GOES TO LANDFILL.
- Cost effective way of recycling, contact us now for a quote (email@example.com).
- Now recycling mobile phones, ink and toner cartridges. Where possible, equipment is refurbished for use by local community groups, low-income households or SME’s.
PC Sales and Services
- Wide range of new and refurbished PC systems, parts and peripherals. PC Systems starting from £60 with a 1 year warranty on all refurbished systems.
- PC Repairs, Full service backup, upgrades, virus spyware removal, health checks.
- Contact us for full stock list (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Home delivery available
- Free service within Lanarkshire for business, cafes, pubs, clubs, charities, groups and organisations. Regular or flexible uplifts.
- Bags and bins are provided free of charge.
IT Training Courses
- Flexible IT training courses tailored to your requirements delivered in our dedicated training suite.
- Popular PC Build and Keep course: learn to identify, build and configure a PC then take it home.
LAMH Recycle is a social enterprise with charitable status providing training and employment opportunities within a supportive work environment for people experiencing mental ill health and other disadvantaged groups since 1999.
Can Recycling, our first operation, was established in 1999 as therapeutic work for our volunteers. PC Recycling and Sales was then launched in 2002 as a partner to the can service and quickly became our main business activity.