LAMH Recycle Ltd’s low cost, efficient and fully licensed IT Waste Managment/Recycling service available across Central Scotland and beyond
Does your organisation have unused or unwanted electrical equipment?
Are you looking for a cost effective way to increase your recycling?
Is your organisation interested in sustainable corporate social responsibility?
LAMH Recycle Ltd can provide:
- A low cost and efficient way of disposing of any unused or unwanted waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) in particular IT or office equipment.
- We are SEPA licensed for the safe disposal of electronic and electrical equipment
- We can offer a secure data destruction service and provide you with certification that this work has been carried out to US Department of Defence standards.
- We offer a reliable and regular uplift service throughout the central belt of Scotland and beyond
- Nothing we collect goes to landfill – if we can refurbish the equipment it is then used for providing low cost computing equipment to low income households, community groups and small/start up businesses. Anything that is not reused is recycled in the correct manner.
LAMH Recycle Ltd is a thriving social enterprise with charitable status that has been dealing with the safe disposal of IT and WEEE for 10 years. In this time we have built up good relationships with various companies and organisations including North Lanarkshire Council, SEPA and Heriot Watt University.