Our Data Destruction Service
We know just how vital your data is, even if it isn’t needed anymore. That is why at LAMH Recycle all your equipment will follow the industry leading procedures for data erasure.
We work hard to ensure we provide our clients with accurate, quality controlled and fully documented procedures. That is why we are able to guarantee that 100% of data is permanently erased from all IT equipment.
Full data erasure reports and certificates are archived for up to 7 years, and can still be tracked and matched back to the specific equipment you provided us with on the day of collection. these procedures can be carried out to erase data from the following items.
- Hard Disc Drive (SATA, IDE, SSD, SAS, etc)
- Tablet device
- Smart Phone
- Flash Storage
- Smart TV
Our data and identification erasure process is:
- All equipment tagged and barcoded within our book in procedure
- Hard Drive erasure using CESG approved software as standard
- Wiped data is tagged, barcoded and archived to the highest security standards
- Equipment tested and asset recorded
- Any remaining etching or client tags removed and equipment reconditioned or recycled
A report can be produced for each device that is destroyed and is available on request.