LAMH Recycle Ltd can provide:
- A free can uplift service to local businesses and other organisations looking to increase their recycling activity
- Free can bins and bags to all our customers, offering a regular and reliable uplift service to suit your business
- All aluminium and steel food and drinks cans are accepted
- Information regarding annual tonnage reports can be provided where required
- Businesses and householders can also drop off cans to our premises at no cost
- We currently provide this service to over 300 businesses and other organisations in the Lanarkshire area and have so far recycled in excess of 15 million cans.
Our very first business venture
when we were started in 1999 was our can recycling service and it has continued to grow every year. The development of our can recycling business not only diverts significant tonnage away from landfill but has allowed us to offer increased volunteer opportunities in occupational areas such as driving, collection, processing and various office duties.
Green Can Award Winners
In 2017 we were thrilled to be awarded a national recycling award in recognition of our work with drinks can recycling programme Every Can Counts. Our recycling activities help unemployed people from the local community progress into paid employment as well as providing a meaningful activity for people with health issues.
Contact us to arrange a collection or call in for a chat! Tel: 01698 264100 or email firstname.lastname@example.org